- Servings Per Recipe: 1
- PER SERVING: 61 cal., 1 g total fat 9 mg chol., 101 mg sodium, 9 g carb. (1 g fiber, 7 g sugars), 4 g pro.
- 1 tablespoon canned chunk chicken breast, drained
- 1/2 fresh peach, pitted if necessary
- 1/2 teaspoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sliced almonds, toasted and chopped
- Spoon chicken into the center of the peach half. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and sprinkle with almonds.
Tip: To toast nuts, spread in a shallow baking pan lined with parchment paper. Bake in a 350 degrees F oven for 5 to 10 minutes or until golden, shaking pan once or twice.