- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- PER SERVING: 314 cal., 10 g total fat (1 g sat. fat), 40 mg chol., 597 mg sodium, 40 g carb. (1 g fiber, 1 g sugars), 19 g pro.
- 8–10 tomato or onion Italian flatbread (focaccia) or 1 loaf sourdough bread
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise dressing or salad dressing
- 1 cup lightly packed fresh basil
- 1 1/2 cups sliced or shredded deli-roasted chicken
- 1/2 7 – ounce jar roasted red sweet peppers, drained and cut into strips (about 1/2 cup)
- Using a long serrated knife, cut bread in half horizontally. Spread cut sides of bread halves with mayonnaise dressing.
- Layer basil leaves, chicken, and roasted sweet peppers between bread halves. Cut into quarters. Makes 4 servings.