- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- PER SERVING: 237 cal., 10 g total fat (2 g sat. fat), 83 mg chol., 225 mg sodium, 7 g carb. (2 g fiber, 3 g sugars), 29 g pro.
- 2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup honey-roasted peanuts (see page XX)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 4 cups finely shredded napa cabbage or 2 cups hot cooked brown rice
- Fresh cilantro (optional)
- Lime wedges (optional)
- In a large heavy skillet heat peanut oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Add peanuts, garlic, and ginger; cook and stir about 3 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Add green onions, soy sauce, rice vinegar, and sesame oil to skillet. Cook and stir for 2 minutes more. Remove from heat. Stir in the 1 cup cilantro.
- Serve chicken mixture over cabbage. If desired, garnish with additional cilantro and/or serve with lime wedges.