- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- PER SERVING: 246 cal., 5 g total fat (1 g sat. fat), 60 mg chol., 537 mg sodium, 18 g carb. (9 g fiber), 28 g pro.
- 1/2 cup fat-free or low-fat mayonnaise dressing or salad dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken breast (about 10 ounces)
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 4 romaine leaves or 8 fresh spinach leaves
- 4 7 – inches whole wheat flour tortillas
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise dressing, curry powder, and pepper. Stir in chicken and green onion. Cover and chill for 2 to 24 hours.
- To assemble, place a romaine leaf or two spinach leaves on each tortilla. Top with chicken mixture and tomatoes. Roll up; cut in half to serve. Makes 4 wraps
Curry Chicken Salad Tomatoes: Prepare as directed in step 1. To serve, cut a thin slice from the top of each of 4 large tomatoes. Using a spoon, scoop out center of each tomato, leaving a shell. Spoon about 1/2 cup of the chicken mixture into each tomato shell.
Nutrition Facts per serving: 161 cal., 3 g total fat (1 g sat. fat), 60 mg chol., 299 mg sodium, 9 g carbo., 2 g fiber, 23 g pro.