- Servings Per Recipe: 2
- PER SERVING: 243 cal., 12 g total fat (3 g sat. fat), 23 mg chol., 314 mg sodium, 22 g carb. (3 g fiber, 3 g sugars), 13 g pro.
- 1/3 cup refrigerated fully cooked crumbled turkey sausage, such as Jimmy Dean brand
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1/3 cup refrigerated egg whites, such as Egg Beaters brand
- 2 ounces no-salt-added blue corn tortilla chips (about 24 chips), such as Garden of Eatin’ brand
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat shredded sharp cheddar cheese, such as Sargento brand
- 8 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Snipped fresh cilantro (optional)
- Heat turkey sausage in the microwave according to package directions; keep warm.
- Coat a medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Heat the skillet over medium-high heat. Add the egg whites and cook for 1 minute or until egg whites are set, stirring occasionally.
- To assemble, arrange chips on two individual luncheon plates. Top with warm eggs, warm turkey, and cheese. Microwave on 100% power (high) for 20 to 30 seconds or until cheese just melts. Serve topped with tomatoes. If desired, sprinkle with cilantro.